|Number of Discs:
|Number of Episodes:
||Full Frame (1.33:1)
Buying Information: (support the site by using these links)
Available for purchase at this site
Buy from Amazon.com (US)
Buy from Amazon.ca (CAN)
Buy from DVDEmpire.com (US)
Four million years after crash-landing on an unfamiliar planet, sentient robots with the ability to disguise themselves as common vehicles awaken on present-day Earth. Engaged in a crucial race to find a new energy source for their home planet of Cybertron, Optimus Prime and the heroic Autobots must defend the innocent people of Earth against their archnemeses, Megatron and the power-hungry Decepticons. In 1983 a fateful trip to a Japanese toy fair uncovered a phenomenon that would soon rule not only the world of toys, but also the realms of comics, airwaves and the silver screen as well. Since then, the war between the peaceful Autobots and the villainous Decepticons has captured the imaginations of children and adults alike, launching hundreds of collectible toys, comic books, animated series and feature films.
This information is not complete and will be completed when the information or time becomes available
- Exclusive Retrospective Featurettes Including Brand-New, In-Depth Interviews With Those Most Responsible For The Success Of The Transformers franchise.
- Concept Art.
- Exclusive Voice Cast Reunion featuring (in alphabetical order): Jack Angel (Ramjet), Michael Bell (Prowl), Gregg, Berger (Grimlock), Aurthur Burghardt (Devastator), Corey Burton (Spike Witwicky), Richard Gautier (Rodimus Prime), Neil Ross (Slag), Frank Welker (Megatron).
- Archival Hasbro Toy Commercials
- Printable Scripts
- Rare PSAs
- From the Files of Teletraan-2
- Fan Art Gallery
- Animated Fan Film
- Autobot and Decepticon Magnets
- A Collectible 60-Page Book, Autobots and Decepticon Magnets and much more!