||Paramount Home Video
||Season Boxed Set
|Number of Discs:
|Number of Episodes:
||Full Frame (1.33:1)
||English - Dolby Digital Surround
Buying Information: (support the site by using these links)
Buy from Amazon.com (US)
Buy from Amazon.ca (CAN)
Buy from DVDEmpire.com (US)
The DVD collection of SURVIVOR: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON features all twelve episodes from season one plus the 2-hour finale and town hall meeting which serve as the culmination to this memorable first season of the show that continues to attract a dedicated audience to this day. From the emotional confrontations to voting confessions, romantic liaisons and action-filled immunity challenges, the entire first season of SURVIVOR gets back to the basics of the game that, at its core, is a TV game show that started out with 16 contestants in search of adventure and one million dollars in grand prize winnings. Challenged to compete in an assortment of survival games and deal with the inevitable personality clashes of perfect strangers living together, the contestants were marooned on an island in the South China Seas, and left to fend for themselves.
- Audio commentaries on episodes 101 on disc 1 ("The Marooning") and 113 on disc 4 ("Season Finale") by Jeff Probst, Richard Hatch, Gervase Peterson and Rudy Boesch.
- Survivors Leave Los Angeles and Arrive in Borneo
- The Late Show With David Letterman Top Ten featuring the Survivors
- A Look Back with Richard, Rudy and Gervase
- Also includes Season One: The Greatest and Most Outrageous Moments
Alterations: (please read note)
- Altered Music (Anthony Coro) - Pending
There is a very slight, barely noticeable music change in the third episode. The only way you'll notice is if you compare it with a taped broadcast.
Alteration mentioned on package? No
Alteration viewed as: Neutral