FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASETHE TWILIGHT ZONE
SEASON 5 Blu-ray
Coming August 30, 2011
From Image Entertainment
Chatsworth, CA - It's time to enter the fifth season of the fifth dimension when The Twilight Zone: Season 5
comes to Blu-ray on August 30, 2011. All 36 episodes from the groundbreaking sci-fi/fantasy series' final season are here, remastered and presented in pristine 1080p high-definition and uncompressed PCM audio. In addition, the 5-disc set includes hours of entertaining bonus features specially created for this Blu-ray release, as well as the bonus features from the Definitive Collection
DVD release. SRP is $99.98.
Submitted for your approval, is the wildest and (dare we say) weirdest season of Rod Serling's iconic series, containing such memorable episodes as "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet," "A Kind of a Stopwatch," "Living Doll" and the Oscar nominated short film "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge." This season also rolls out some great guest stars including Bill Mumy, George Takei, James Coburn, Lee Marvin, Martin Landau, Mickey Rooney, Shelley Fabares and William Shatner.
Season Five Episodes
In Praise of Pip, Steel, Nightmare at 20,000 Feet, A Kind of a Stopwatch, The Last Night of a Jockey, Living Doll, The Old Man in the Cave, Uncle Simon, Probe 7 Over and Out, The 7th Is Made Up of Phantoms, Ninety Years Without Slumbering, Ring-A-Ding Girl, You Drive, The Long Morrow, The Self-Improvement of Salvadore Ross, Number Twelve Looks Just Like You, Black Leather Jackets, Night Call, From Agnes, with Love, Spur of the Moment, An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge, Queen of the Nile, What's in the Box, The Masks, I Am the Night Color Me Black, Sounds and Silences, Caesar and Me, The Jeopardy Room, Stopover in a Quiet Town, The Encounter, Mr. Garrity and the Graves, The Brain Center at Whipple's, Come Wander with Me, The Fear, The Bewitchin' Pool.
EXCLUSIVE BLU-RAY FEATURES
- 20 New Audio Commentaries, featuring The Twilight Zone Companion author Marc Scott Zicree, author/film historian Gary Gerani (Fantastic Television), Twilight Zone directors Ted Post, Richard Donner and Robert Butler, writer Earl Hamner, actors George Takei and Peter Mark Richman, author/historian Martin Grams, Jr. (The Twilight Zone: Unlocking the Door to a Television Classic), authors/historians Jim Benson and Scott Skelton (Rod Serling's Night Gallery: An After Hours Tour), author Bill Warren (Keep Watching the Skies! American Science Fiction Movies of the Fifties), writer Neil Gaiman (Sandman, Coraline), writer/director Michael Nankin (Battlestar Galactica, CSI) and radio host George Noory (Coast to Coast AM).
- Conversations with Rod Serling
- Vintage Audio Interview with director of photography George T. Clemens
- 22 Radio Dramas featuring Louis Gossett, Jr., Adam Baldwin, Peter Mark Richman, Beverly Garland, Adam West, Bill Erwin, Luke Perry, Mariette Hartley, Ed Begley, Jr., Kate Jackson, Mike Starr, Stan Freberg, Jason Alexander, Jane Seymour, James Keach and Karen Black
- Audio Commentaries by Bill Mumy (In Praise of Pip), Mickey Rooney (The Last Night of a Jockey), June Foray (Living Doll), Mariette Hartley (The Long Morrow), Marc Scott Zicree (Number 12 Looks Just Like You), Alan Sues (The Masks) and Martin Landau (The Jeopardy Room)
- Video Interviews with Richard Matheson, George Clayton Johnson, Earl Hamner, Bill Mumy, June Foray, Carolyn Kearney, Michael Forest, Nancy Malone and Terry Becker
- Isolated Music Scores featuring the legendary Bernard Herrmann, Van Cleave and Rene Garriguenc
- The Mike Wallace Interview (September 1959)
- Netherlands Sales Pitch
- Excerpt from Rod Serling's Sherwood Oaks Experimental College Lecture
- Alfred Hitchcock Promo
- Rare George Clayton Johnson Home Movies
- Rod Serling Promos for "Next Week's" Show
- Twilight Zone Season 5 Billboards
- And much more!