When death is your business, what is your life? For Nate, David, Ruth and Claire, the world outside the Fisher & Sons Funeral Home continues to be at least as challenging-and far less predictable-as the one inside.
The fans of Six Feet Under
have been merciless in their enthusiasm for this show, demanding to know when the second season will come onto DVD. We finally have an answer for all of you!
June 8th is the street date for Six Feet Under - The Complete 2nd Season
, a 5-DVD set that will release at a list price of $99.99.
The disc-by-disc breakdown for this box set looks like this:
- Disc 1:
- Episode 1. In The Game (Audio commentary)
- Episode 2. Out, Out Brief Candle
- Disc 2:
- Episode 3. The Plan
- Episode 4. Driving Mr.Mossback
- Episode 5. Invisible Woman
- Disc 3:
- Episode 6. In Place of Anger
- Episode 7. Back to the Garden (Audio Commentary)
- Episode 8. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Disc 4:
- Episode 9. Somenone Else's Eyes
- Episode 10. The Secret (Audio Commentary)
- Episode 11. The Liar and the Whore
- Disc 5:
- Episode 12. I'll Take You (Featurette, Audio Commentary)
- Episode 13. The Last Time (Featurette, Audio Commentary)
A Season 1
recap and episodic previews also number among the extras on this release, besides the Featurettes and Commentaries mentioned above. A 4x3 video transfer is accompanied by 2.0 Stereo Tracks AND Subtitles each in English, French, and Spanish. The running time is 780 minutes.
Cover art is not available yet, but stay tuned and we'll provide it when it's released.