There's only one thing Scooby-Doo and Shaggy love more than solving a good mystery… stuffing their mouths with more tasty treats than they can eat! Scooby and Shaggy's snack-hungry tummies have caused trouble for the rest of the gang time and time again, but the two always step up to the plate to help solve the many mysteries they encounter. Now our favorite "meddling kids" discover what happens when the snacks fight back! From a giant hamburger monster to a cursed pizza to a creature haunting a (say it isn't so) Scooby snack factory, the gang will need plenty of guts to close these cases. If you've got an appetite for spooky adventures with Scooby-Doo and crew, pick up this tasty collection of episodes today that the whole family will enjoy!
Warner Home Video has announced that on January 7th
they will release Scooby-Doo - 13 Spooky Tales: Love of Snack
on DVD. The single-disc release doesn't have cover art yet, but the cost is $19.98 SRP. Here's the baker's dozen list of episodes which are included:
- A Pup named Scooby-Doo
- Wanted Cheddar Alive
- Night of the Living Burger
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- The Devouring
- When the Cicada Calls
- What's New Scooby-Doo?
- Big Appetite in Little Tokyo
- Recipe for Disaster
- The Gathering Gloom
- Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo
- Scooby's Bull Fright/Stow-Aways/Long John Scrappy
- Scooby Ghosts West/Swamp Witch/Waxworld
- Scooby's Swiss Miss/Et Tu, Scoob?/Soggy Bog, Scooby
- South Seas Scare/Scooby Gumbo/Alaskan King Coward
- Hothouse Scooby/Scooby Doo 2000/Punk Rock Scooby
- Shaggy and Scooby-Doo: Get A Clue!
- The Many Faces of Evil