FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASETHE SARAH SILVERMAN PROGRAM
TO BE RELEASED ON DVD BY SHOUT! FACTORY
DECEMBER 18, 2012
Includes Ten Original Episodes and Tons of Extras!
"haphazard, amoral, ridiculous, wildly offensive...and, you know, totally hilarious. A-"
- Entertainment Weekly
Los Angeles, CA - Step into the adorably deranged world of Sarah Silverman when Season 3
of the hilariously irreverent COMEDY CENTRAL show, The Sarah Silverman Program
is released by Shout! Factory on December 18. The 2-DVD set includes the last 10 episodes of the show and tons of bonus features. If you like serial-pooping pigeons and dry-heaving, you'll love the final season of this critically acclaimed series.
Sarah Silverman and costars Laura Silverman, Brian Posehn, Steve Agee and Jay Johnston return for another season of loopy adventures in irresponsibility and rudeness - including made-up disabilities, creepy pedophile vans, wild ecstasy trips and shocking revelations about Sarah's lady parts. Sarah manages to fall into some pretty unique, sometimes unsettling and always hilarious predicaments. But no matter how weird, wonky or just plain wrong things get, she always manages to land right side up in her upside-down world.
Praised by critics and beloved by fans, The Sarah Silverman Program
was nominated for several Emmy, GLAAD and WGA awards. Season Three
is also included in the 7-DVD box set The Sarah Silverman Program: The Complete Series
, released earlier this year by Shout! Factory. The Sarah Silverman Program Season Three
is available now for pre-order.
The Sarah Silverman Program Season Three
- The Proof Is In The Penis (Episode 303) - In an attempt to get Sarah to man up, Laura falsely informs her that she was born with both a penis and a vagina. Brian and Steve are haunted by the ghost of Mr. Jenkins.
- The Silverman And The Pillows (Episode 301) - After Sarah's morning brunch at Romanski's is interrupted by a children's book reading, Sarah goes on a crusade of her own to show how easy it is to make children's books and television.
- A Slip Slope (Episode 304) - Sarah sues Home Alone - the movie - for influencing her to accidentally murder her new neighbor and becomes the official censor of Valley Village television. Brian seeks revenge on a bird who repeatedly shits on his head.
- Nightmayor (Episode 307) - Sarah is sick of hearing about the upcoming mayoral election, so she campaigns for a fake write-in candidate she calls "May Kadoody." An actual May Kadoody steps forward when she is announced the winner.
- Smellin' Of Troy (Episode 306) - Sarah reconnects with her childhood imaginary friend, Troy, who lures her into a life of sex and drugs. After Brian refuses to let Steve play in his band, Steve creates a song that mocks Brian and gains immense popularity on the Internet.
- A Fairly Attractive Mind (Episode 310) - Sarah has the mistaken epiphany that she is mentally challenged and tries to use her disability to inspire people. Brian and Steve accidentally bump heads while trying to pick up a magical dragon phone and switch bodies.
- Songs In The Key Of Yuck (Episode 302) - Sarah and Steve go to a jam band concert where Sarah convinces all of the fans that they don't actually like jam band music, they are just tripping. Laura copes with Jay's chronic "laughmares" in an unusual way.
- Just Breve (Episode 305) - Sarah narrates, as an old-timey Southerner, the story of Steve creating a baby robot named "Breve" for Brian and him to care for as their own child. Laura and Jay open up to each other about their risqué sexual interests.
- A Good Van Is Hard To Find (Episode 308) - After repeatedly climbing into pedophiles' vans, Sarah realizes that the guys driving vans aren't creepy by themselves; it's the vans that make them that way. Brian and Steve have a standoff to decide whose turn it is to do the laundry.
- Wowschwitz (Episode 309) - Laura and Sarah mount dueling Holocaust memorials. Sarah invites her friend Murray, who was at Auschwitz, to be the guest of honor at her memorial, not realizing that Murray was at Auschwitz as a guard.
- Bonus Features:
- Writers Conversation
- Odds 'N ' Ends
- Original Pilot
- Audition Videos
- Audio Commentaries and More!
Available on-air, online and on-the-go, COMEDY CENTRAL (www.cc.com) is the #1 brand in comedy and is owned by, and is a registered trademark of, Comedy Partners, a wholly-owned unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA and VIAB).
Shout! Factory, LLC is a diversified multi-platform entertainment company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their entire careers sharing their music, television and film favorites with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory's DVD and Blu-Ray™ offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials in lavish packages crammed with extras. Shout's audio division boasts GRAMMY®-nominated box sets, new releases from storied artists, lovingly assembled album reissues and indispensable "best of" compilations. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast digital distribution network which delivers video and audio content to all the leading digital service providers in North America. Shout! Factory also owns and operates Timeless Media Group, Biograph Records, Majordomo Records, HighTone Records and Video Time Machine. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Santa Monica, California. For more on Shout! Factory, visit shoutfactory.com