Terrifying Michelin-starred chef Gordon Ramsay is back, and ready to roast another batch of aspiring U.S. restaurateurs in Season 2 of Fox and CityTV's hit reality show. Expect liberal sprinklings of real-life drama, high emotion and culinary passion as perfectionist Ramsay attempts to instill his love of all things food into a group of competing amateur chefs. With his reputation on the line, he assesses their performances and drives them to achieve their best...but who will have what it takes to survive in Hell's Kitchen and win their own restaurant?
The second season of prime-time's most compelling guilty pleasure is presented on DVD in its uncut, uncensored and unapologetic glory, with all of Gordon Ramsay's infamous obscenities and curse words unbleeped.
Visual Entertainment Inc. (VEI) returns to the Kitchen
this fall, with a new DVD release in the USA and Canada of Chef Gordon Ramsay's hit series Hell's Kitchen - Season 2: Raw and Uncensored
. The 3-disc set running approximately 500 minutes will be available on October 27th
, at a cost of $26.95 SRP. DVD extras feature exclusive behind-the-scenes glimpses from those involved in Hell's Kitchen
- Interview With Chef Gordon Ramsay
- Interview With Sous Chefs Maryann Salcedo & Scott Liebfried
- Interview With Maitre'd Jean Philippe Susilovic
- Interviews With The 12 Contestants
- All-Access Tour Of The Hell's Kitchen Set With Chef Ramsay
- Tour Of Tour of the Terra Rossa, the multi-million dollar restaurant inside the Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa (Las Vegas), where this season's winner will be awarded an executive chef position.
- EXCLUSIVE GIFT: Includes a coupon for a limited edition official Hell's Kitchen apron, valued at $15.00
Those incredible on-disc extras certainly make my mouth water, but the mail-off coupon for the bonus apron might just be the rich creamy sauce that makes this dish sizzle!
Amazon isn't taking pre-orders just yet, but they do have release listings for both the USA
branches of their e-tailer site. The USA listing is very empty, but the Canadian listing shows the cover art and release date. Of course, we've got a much bigger, better look at the box cover for you!