BBC has announced the two March Doctor Who
Doctor Who: The Invasion - When the Doctor (Patrick Troughton), Zoe and Jamie investigate the disappearance of an eminent scientist, their search brings them to International Electromatics, whose managing director has a secret strategy for world control. Lost episodes 1 and 4 have been recreated using original audio enhanced with animation from Cosgrove Hall.
Doctor Who: The Sontaran Experiment
- Commentary tracks featuring James Goss, Mark Ayres, Steve Maher, Wendy Padbury, Frazer Hines, Chris D'Oyly-John and Nicholas Courtney
- Flash Frames
- Love Off-Air
- Character Design
- Animated trailers
- Evolution of the Invasion
- Photo Gallery
- The Doctor (Tom Baker), Sarah Jane and Harry return from the space station Nerva to Earth 10,000 years in the future. The desolate landscape that once was the site of Piccadilly Circus has become the testing ground for the human race.
- Audio Commentary by actress Elisabeth Sladen, co-writer Bob Baker and producer Philip Hinchcliffe.
- Built for War A 39-minute history of the Sontaran race
- Photo gallery (4 mins)
Both sets will be released on March 6
, and will retail for $34.98 (Invasion) and $19.98 (Sontaran Experiment). The Invasion comes with 90 mins of bonus material, while The Sontaran Experiment comes with 43 mins.