Jerry Beck, animation historian and participant in the extras on all Looney Tunes
"Golden Collection" DVD releases, has posted a complete listing of the special features for the Looney Tunes Golden Collection Vol 4
over at his Cartoon Brew
website. This info goes nicely with the list of shorts
we posted to the site earlier today for this November 14th
release. You'll want to visit his website for the specifics, but here's a summary of the contents:
- 26 Commentary Tracks on 25 Shorts ("The Aristo-Cat" gets 2 commentary tracks) by the likes of Jerry Beck, Paul Dini, Eric Goldberg, June Foray, Michael Barrier, Mark Kausler, Daniel Goldmark, Greg Ford, Eddie Fitzgerald, Stan Freberg, Art Leonardi, and comments by the late Frank Tashlin, the late Fritz Freleng and the late Chuck Jones.
- 15 Alternate Audio tracks (music or music and effects only tracks)
- 8 cartoons "From the Vault"
- The Goldbrick (1943 Snafu short)
- The Home Front (1943 Snafu short)
- Censored (1944 Snafu short)
- 90 Day Wondering (1956 Army reinlistment film by Chuck Jones)
- Drafty, Isn’t It? (1957 Army recruitment film by Chuck Jones)
- Porky’s Breakdowns
- Sahara Hare Storyboard Reel
- Porky’s Poor Fish Storyboard Reel
- 7 "Behind the Tunes"
- Bugs Bunny Superstar Pt. 1 (1976 documentary)
- Bugs Bunny Superstar Pt. 2 (1976 documentary)
- "Friz on Film" (new documentary)
- 2 Behind-The-Scenes Looks At The Bugs Bunny Show
- Frank Tashlin’s Storybooks
- Fifty Years of Bugs Bunny in 3 1/2 Minutes (1989 short)
- Porky and Daffy in "The William Tell Overture"
- Trailer Gallery
- and more!
What are you waiting for? Make like Speedy Gonzales and head over to Cartoon Brew
for all the details, including who comments on what shorts, what all the Alternate Audio and Behind The Tunes items are, and the entire disc-by-disc breakdown!