It's time again to say "Hi, Bob!" when The Bob Newhart Show - Season 1
hits DVD on April 12, 2005
! Relive the memories of this true comedy classic -- a "must have" for TV comedy fans! Starring Bob Newhart, Suzanne Pleshette, Bill Daily, and Peter Bonerz. Here's what you get from Fox's release:
- Disc 1, Side 1: Fly the Unfriendly Skies / Tracy Grammar School, I'll Lick You Yet / Tennis, Emily? / Mom, I L-L-Love You.
- Disc 1, Side 2: Goodnight Nancy / Come Live with Me / Father Knows Worst / Don't Go to Bed Mad.
- Disc 2, Side 1: P-I-L-O-T / Anything Happen While I Was Gone? / I Want to Be Alone / Bob and Emily and Howard and Carol and Jerry.
- Disc 2, Side 2: I Owe It All to You. But Not That Much / His Busiest Season / Let's Get Away From It Almost / The Crash of 29 Years Old.
- Disc 3, Side 1: The Man with the Golden Wrist / The Two Loves of Dr. Hartley / Not With My Sister You Don't / A Home is Not Necessarily a House.
- Disc 3, Side 2: Emily, I'm Home. Emily? / You Can Win 'Em All / Bum Voyage / Who's Been Sleeping on My Couch? / Unaired Pilot.
Full frame video, English mono and Spanish mono audio, SRP is
in the USA and
in Canada. Running time is 657 minutes. Cover art is still to come; stay tuned!
Fox has corrected the previously-announced list prices to $29.98 in the USA and $45.98 in Canada...what an outstanding bargain!