FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:From Universal Studios Home Entertainment:
Nominated for 15 Primetime Emmy Awards,
Television's Most Outrageous Comedy Returns
With Stars Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin
SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
OWN ALL 22 EPISODES FROM THE ACCLAIMED FOURTH SEASON
AVAILABLE ON DVD FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif., July 27 /PRNewswire/ - Revisit all the hilarity of the complete fourth season of the Primetime Emmy, Golden Globe, Peabody and SAG Award-winning "30 Rock
," debuting on DVD September 21, 2010 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. "30 Rock" Season 4
was recently nominated for 15 Primetime Emmys, including Best Comedy Series, Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series (Alec Baldwin), Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series (Tina Fey) and Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series (Jane Krakowski).
Show creator Tina Fey (Baby Mama
) and fellow Primetime Emmy Award, Golden Globe and SAG Award winner Alec Baldwin (It's Complicated
) star as TV writer Liz Lemon and conservative GE executive Jack Donaghy, who together preside over the everyday mayhem at a late-night variety show. Pretending to help them are mercurial stars Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan, Death at a Funeral
) and Jenna Maroney (Jane Krakowski, Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant
), as well as wide-eyed NBC page Kenneth Parcell (Jack McBrayer, Despicable Me
The fourth season of "30 Rock"
featured an amazing array of guest stars including Matt Damon, Julianne Moore, Will Arnett and Elizabeth Banks with guest appearances by Al Gore, Matt Lauer, Brian Williams, Jon Bon Jovi, Buzz Aldrin, Will Ferrell, Jimmy Fallon, Betty White and Jon Hamm.
is from Broadway Video & Little Stranger, Inc. in association with Universal Media Studios. The executive producers are Lorne Michaels ("Saturday Night Live"
), Tina Fey, Marci Klein ("Saturday Night Live"
), David Miner ("Human Giant"
) and Robert Carlock ("Friends"
"30 ROCK" Season 4
- TWO EXTENDED EPISODES: Both "Secret Santa" and "I Do I Do" feature footage not shown on television.
- FEATURE COMMENTARIES with executive producer Lorne Michaels, Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, Jane Krakowski, Jack McBrayer, Scott Adsit, John Lutz, Sue Galloway, writer Tracey Wigfield, Tom Ceraulo, producer/composer Jeff Richmond, director Don Scardino, Jon Hamm, Donald Glover (Community), and Gillian Jacobs (Community).
- "I DO I DO": Get the inside scoop from the director, producer, production designer, composer and stars as cameras roll behind-the-scenes as the "30 Rock" cast and crew produce the Season 4 finale episode.
- "THE MOMS" EPISODE: Cast members Tina Fey, Jane Krakowski, Judah Friedlander, director John Riggi, and guest star moms Anita Gillette and Patti LuPone provide an inside perspective on the production of the season 4 episode featuring Patti LuPone, Jan Hooks, Elaine Stritch and Anita Gillette.
- ACE OF CAKES EPISODE: Duff Goldman and his staff of Food Network's "Ace of Cakes" become part of the fun of "30 Rock" when Tina Fey invites them to make a cake to star in the show. They also create a special surprise cake for the cast and crew to celebrate their season finale. Finally, Duff gets inspired by the show and decides to whip up an order of cheesy blasters.
- "TENNIS NIGHT IN AMERICA": In the episode entitled "Season 4" Jenna Maroney asks "Are you ready for some tennis?" Now viewers can see the NBC Sports promo parody in its entirety.
- DELETED SCENES: Get more of your favorite "30 Rock" characters in 9 never-before-seen scenes.
- PHOTO GALLERY AND MORE
Street Date: September 21, 2010
Picture Format: Anamorphic Widescreen
Aspect Ratio: 1.78.1
Languages/Subtitles: English SDH and Spanish
Sound: English Dolby Digital 5.1
Universal Studios Home Entertainment is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios (www.universalstudios.com). Universal Studios is a part of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Formed in May 2004 through the combining of NBC and Vivendi Universal Entertainment, NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBC Universal is 80%-owned by General Electric, with 20% owned by Vivendi.