You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owners of such proprietary rights. TV Guide may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate privileges of and take other actions against any user who infringes the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the TVShowsonDVD website (the "Website," www.TVShowsonDVD.com) in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify TV Guide by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below.
1. A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit TV Guide, or its third party service providers, to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit TV Guide, or its third party service providers, to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury,
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
TV Guide Online, Inc.
11 West 42nd St., 16th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Phone Number: 212-852-7359
E-Fax Number: 212-852-7583
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only copyright complaints should be sent to the Copyright Agent identified above. No other communications will be accepted or responded to.
Last Updated on February 19, 2008.